Yasa Lighting Pillar Solar Max is a luminaire for autonomous street lighting. It consists of an LED lamp, is equipped with photovoltaic modules and a battery. It works in automatic mode and provides lighting during the night period throughout the calendar year. If there is no sun for a long time (in winter), it automatically switches to backup power supply from the mains.
- Savings from the first day of operation.
- Transition to renewable energy.
- Service life is at least 10 years.
- Operation in automatic mode depends on the degree of illumination.
- The reserve for installed battery allows you to work autonomously for at least three nights.